We know it's braggy but we're super proud of our latest app results. Our wedding planning app for couples -- The Knot Wedding Planner app -- hit 1 million downloads in 2017 alone. And, our app is the by far the most used and engaged with wedding planning app for couples.
That's good news for those of you who are members of The Knot and have a profile with us because it means that you're more likely than ever to be connected with the right couples faster than ever before.
Here, a little glimpse into the numbers and what it means for your bottom line!
The Knot Planner App By The Numbers....
- Leads (as in fabulous couples!) to wedding pros from the app more than doubled last year
- Direct messages to wedding professionals through the app increased by 72%. That's a lot of conversation!
- More than 100K couples created a wedding vision card (including must-know details about the couple like their favorite photos, guest list size, wedding date and budget)
- Of those couples that created a wedding vision card, 65% shared their vision cards with their wedding pros on The Knot!
What does all of this mean for you?
It means for members of The Knot Pro, you have the opportunity to connect faster with more couples (read: in a truly meaningful way) than ever before! So if you haven't already...
1. Make sure your hero image on The Knot is on-brand and eyecatching. Your profile image is the first way you'll make an impression on couples.
2. Respond as quickly as possible to incoming messages from couples. Our data shows that the faster you respond, the more likely you are to close the sale.
3. Get personal! When you go to respond to an inquiry, use the couples wedding vision card (that includes those vital details about their wedding) to personalize your message. A response like, "A wedding in the spring in Boston sounds gorgeous! We love color palettes with greens and blues." is much more likely to get a response than something generic like, "Thanks for your interest."
Not a member of The Knot Pro yet? Sign up here!