XO Moreau Weddings was inspired by the 1970s and desert bohemian chic for The Knot + WeddingWire Austin Social. The goal was to combine multiple styles to create a one-of-a-kind experience. Our creative partners for this event really brought the two themes to life for an overall unique look. We loved the desert florals, cacti and 70s theme signage. Springdale Station is a historic train station and sits in a beautiful field. It was the perfect space for the desert bohemian chic event aesthetic. The pastel neons including pink, yellow, orange, and blues were the perfect pop throughout the event. XO Moreau Weddings also included raw wood, bricks and cinder blocks into the design. Local Austin wedding pros got to enjoy delicious eats including a heirloom tomato carving station, roaming avocado toast and the ultimate churro bar (Royal Fig +Iced Cakes & Confections). The impressive dessert display made for an Insta-worthy moment. We also can't forget about the amazing cactus ice sculpture that was the star of the show a the cocktail bar (Full Spectrum Ice Sculptures).
A few of our favorite details from the night included:
- The custom backdrop to display the event partners (Bee Lavish Vintage)
- The "Ring For Taco Wall" that offered a fun interactive way for attendees to taste delicious desert themed tacos ( Bouquets of Austin + Royal Fig)
- The beautiful custom signage that incorporated the neon pastels to create consistency throughout the event (Homestead Ink)
- The cacti, succulents, pampas grass, dried florals and unique flowers that helped carry the desert vibe (The Farmer & I)
- The champagne wall located next to the champagne truck that served a prickly pear champagne cocktail (Intelligent Lighting Design)
Check out more of the desert boho vibes from the night captured by the talented Nikk Nguyen Photography.
To see more from the night check out #weddingprosocial
A special thank you to all the pros who made this night possible!
Planning + Design: XO Moreau Weddings | Venue: Springdale Station | Catering: Royal Fig | Beverage: Champagne Supply Co. | Event Photography Nikk Nguyen Photography | Videography: Paper Bird Films | Rentals + Decor: Premiere Events + Bee Lavish Vintage + Full Spectrum Ice Sculptures | Floral Design: The Farmer & I | Entertainment: LeForce Entertainment | Beauty: LUSTREbella | Sweets Stations: Iced Cakes & Confections | Event Branding + Stationery: Homestead Ink | Photobooth: Vannagram & Co. | Lighting + Champagne Wall: Intelligent Lighting Design | Taco Wall: Bouquets of Austin
Want more? We got you covered!