Reviews are so important to today's couples, especially when they are looking to book a wedding pro. This is why you need to be all about that feedback.
Make sure you are asking couples for a review 2-3 weeks after their wedding. Even better, you can include your shareable link found in The Knot Pro dashboard to request reviews easier than ever before.
Pro Tip: Schedule 2 Fridays per month for requesting and following up on reviews.
Check out these 5 reasons why reviews mean everything to today's couples told through GIFs:
1. They're as important as personal recs according to 85% consumers (spiegel 2017)
2. They're more important than they used to be —81% couples say reviews are important to the planning process (that's up 11 percentage points since 2011)
3. BOW winners see 3X more leads on their Storefronts than those who don't have them
4. 72% of consumers will take action only after they read a positive review (invesp)
5. 62% of customers read 4-6 reviews before trusting a business (invesp)
As a reminder all reviews must be in by October 31 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CT to qualify for 2019 The Knot Best of Weddings.
Get more like this!
Want to learn more and get in on The Knot Pro exclusive benefits to help grow your business? Tell us about your business today!