Still think Snapchat is a passing fad? You might want to rethink your social strategy. With over 150 million daily users Snapchat is in line to be the next big thing in digital marketing.
Still think Snapchat is a passing fad? You might want to rethink your social strategy. Snapchat is in line to be the next big thing in digital marketing, here's why:
- Snapchat now has more daily active users than Twitter. Snapchat has 150 million daily active users, compared to Twitter's 140 million daily active users.
- It's not just for millennials. According to the LA Times, "Over the last year in the U.S., Snapchat added 25-34-year-old users (103%) and older than 35 users (84%) faster than 18-24-year-old users (56%).
- They're a dedicated audience. Unlike most social media platforms, Snapchat followers have to seek you out directly via username or QR code -- so the followers that you gain are already interested in your brand and want to engage with it.
- It's taken #BTS to a new level. Snapchat provides a unique way to give your audience a play-by-play of what's going on with you and your wedding biz in real-time!
- Temporary content forces users to take action. Since there is a 24-hour time limit on all Snapchat stories, users are more likely to take action (screenshots) of stories that interest them.
Like any other social media platform, it can be a little hard to figure out where to get started, so we're here to help you out.
Source: Newscred "7 Reasons Why It's Time for Marketers to Stop Ignorning Snapchat"