Millennials have redefined how companies from main street to wall street are interacting with their customers, and businesses (like yours!) need to know what they're looking for and how to provide it.
So, what are they looking for? They want...
- A hybrid experience.
- 70% expect a company website to include a self-service application.
- 76% said they prefer call or email with a company to resolve a service issues.
- To connect with you across multiple devices.
- Millennials switch between laptops, smartphones, and TV on an average of 27x per hour!
- To build relationships with you.
- Millennials want to know the faces behind your brand -- 78% are more inclined to become part of a brand if they have a face-to-face interaction.
- Smart automation.
- 87% of consumers say customer service systems impact their choice of businesses.
- 8 out of 10 couples consider detailed pricing is a "must-have".
Now that you know what millennials are looking for in customer service, how do you provide them with it? Listen to our webinar playback on New Rules of Millennial Customer Service to find out!
Photography: Milou + Olin Photography