Did you know? 46% of couples are influenced by your social media presence. Implement these quick tips to make sure couples perceive you and your brand the right way.
- Keep it short. People like to scan on Facebook, so keep your writing short, concise and to the point.
- Use big, beautiful images. Eye-catching photos stand out in a News Feed, making it more likely for people to interact with it.
- Respond to your fans. Consumers like when you listen to them -- so make sure to respond to posts and comments quickly. This keeps your consumers happy, and boosts engagement!
- Keep a calendar. When special events or holidays are on everyone's mind, it's important for you to mention them in your posts. Planning and scheduling posts around important dates -- like Valentine's Day, means you're more likely to get people to interact with your page.
- Link to your website. When you add a link to a Facebook post, it automatically generates a large, clickable image from your website. You can also customize the headline and description to give fans more reason to click.
- Post more of what your fans want. Posting on your page is all about quality, not quantity. Do a little social testing to learn about what works with your fans and what doesn't -- then curate posts they like and engage with.
Source: The Knot & Mashable Social Wedding Survey: New Digital Trends for Brides 2014; Facebook for Business "Make Posts More Effective"