Did you know? 90% of consumers say that their buying decisions are influenced by online reviews.
Reviews are crucial to the success of your wedding business, so how do you make couples fall in love with them? We've got the scoop on what couples are really looking for in online reviews:
- The three key traits. When reading reviews, the top three traits consumers look for are overall star-rating (60%), quantity of reviews (44%) and sentiment of reviews (38%).
- The more stars, the better. Only 13% of consumers will consider a business with a 1 or 2-star rating, while 57% will use a business with a 3-star rating, and 94% will use a business with a 4-star rating.
- Newer reviews make the most impact. 84% say a review must be written within 3-6 months to be considered relevant.
- Better reviews = more dollars. Consumers are likely to spend 31% more if they read excellent reviews.
- Reliable service that’s top-notch. The most important reputation attributes consumers look for when making a decision are reliability (27%), expertise (21%) and professionalism (18%).
Now what? Log in to show couples you're credible and professional by actively requesting reviews and managing your online reputation!
Source: Dimensional Research, 2013; Bright Local – Local Consumer Review Survey 2015; Marketing Land