Did you know? Consumers who purchased products marketed through email spend 138% more than consumers that do not receive email offers.
Email marketing is a powerful tool for reaching today's couples-- if you do it right. So we've created the ultimate email marketing guide for you, check it out!
- Follow the golden rule and only send emails to couples who have given you permission to mail them, this is mandated by the CAN-SPAM Act.
- There are 196 billion emails sent/received worldwide DAILY! Make sure you're reaching the right couples at the right stage of their wedding planning process by targeting your emails.
- 33% of email recipients open an email based on subject line alone--keep it short, concise, and to the point.
- Think of your pre-header as a second subject line, use it to grab couples attention immediately.
- Make sure your content is relevant to your audience: focus on a single message and don't forget to create a sense of urgency!
- Tell couples what to do next with a clear call to action (for example "Buy Now" or "Sign up Today").
- You never know where couples may be looking at your email, so make sure it's mobile-optimized!
- Reinforce your email by giving couples a landing page to go to.
- A/B testing is everything! Whether you are looking into using new subject lines or implementing a new email layout an A/B test is truly the only way to see what's working and what's not working with couples.
*Sources: Litmus; "From the Inbox to the Landing Page: Email Marketing Best Practices in Action", Groove; "3 Email Best Practices You Must Utilize in 2015", Impact Branding & Design "25 Compelling Statistics About the Importance of Email Marketing"; The Radicati Group Inc, "Email Statistics Report 2014-2017"