You have until July 17 to submit your work to be considered for the second annual 50 Weddings, 50 States editorial feature!
Submit weddings you've worked on that highlight your state's signature style to be considered for this special editorial feature and get published on TheKnot.com! ALL weddings submitted to TheKnot.com through Two Bright Lights are eligible. Here's how to submit:
- Already a member of Two Bright Lights? Sign in here to upload and submit.
- New to Two Bright Lights? Get the inside scoop on The Knot Limited Membership and click here to join, upload and submit to The Knot for free.
What happens if you get selected? You'll get some serious bragging rights, plus exposure among couples and your fellow wedding pros--including:
- Inclusion in the 50 Weddings, 50 States feature on TheKnot.com, launching 7/31
- Feature in The Knot Magazine and The Knot Regional Magazines
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts from The Knot that drive to the feature
- Pins of your work to The Knot's Pinterest page
- Promotion of the feature in a weekly newsletter to couples
- A Real Weddings Album on TheKnot.com
- Blog post, email and social promotion to our local wedding pro community
Plus, if you're wedding is not selected for 50 Weddings, 50 States, you'll still be considered for a Real Weddings feature on TheKnot.com!
The deadline is just around the corner, so make sure to submit your photos today!