Heard the news? The Knot is now a featured editor on Two Bright Lights, a content marketing website that helps get your inspirational work published in top blogs, websites and print publications. Now, you have an even easier way to submit photography to The Knot using Two Bright Lights’ simple, 2-click submission tool.
3 ways to show off your work!
Use the Two Bright Lights tool to submit your best photos for any of these exciting opportunities:
1) Real Weddings on TheKnot.com - submit anytime!
2) Real Weddings in The Knot regional magazine – mark your calendar with the 2015 Spring/Summer submission deadline:
- May 14 - Colorado, Michigan
- May 21 - Texas, Missouri/Kansas & Ozarks
- May 28 - Pennsylvania & Delaware
- June 4 - California
- June 18 - New England (ME, VT, NH, RI, MA, CT)
- June 25 - The Carolinas (N. Carolina/S. Carolina)
- July 16 - Florida
- July 23 - Georgia
- July 30 - Ohio
- August 6 - DC/Maryland/Virginia
- August 13 - New Jersey
- August 20 - New York Metro
- August 27 - Minnesota
- September 3 - Chicago
3) New! Pitch like a Pro – Submit photos from styled photo shoots for upcoming editorial features. All submissions are due June 4.
Free 60-day trial
As a partner of The Knot Wedding Network, it will always be free to submit your work to The Knot. Today, Two Bright Lights has a special offer, exclusively for The Knot wedding professionals: their standard 30-day free trial will be extended to a full 60 days!
After clicking “Sign up” and choosing your business type, select the “Try it free for 30 days” option and enter promo code THEKNOT for an additional 30 days free. Your free access lets you submit not only to The Knot, but to 500 other editors and publishers in the Two Bright Lights network.*
*Before the 60-day period ends, you'll receive an email with the option of either paying for continued access to Two Bright Lights' full network of publishers or to submit only to The Knot for free.